I’m excited to announce that I’ll be jointly working with H&M and Bloglovin’ to select one of my readers for the ultimate mentorship with me and The Haute Pursuit. Having mined my way through the blogosphere as an Influencer, Creative and now Business woman, I feel it is due time to give back! So that’s why I am so thrilled to be involved in this project, but I won’t make it that easy!
Jump through to find out how to enter.
I am challenging my readers to style an outfit featuring your favorite H&M piece (old or new!) and really focus on the photography piece of your post. Taking a great picture is an art. It took me a little while to understand light – both as photographer and subject. A couple pieces of advice include
1. avoiding harsh daylight, early mornings or late afternoons are best in my opinion for capturing a
2. play with shadows – shadows create depth in the story of an image. With shadows your image goes from ‘flat’ to 2D, which is always more compelling. Now it’s your turn to use these tips and re-create your best version of my street style shot.
Style your H&M LOOK and post it to your blog or Instagram. To submit it you can
either leave the link in the comment section of this post, send the link to
firstname.lastname@example.org or enter through Instagram by tagging me (@thehautepursuit) and hashtag #BloglovinHMAwards (you can do all three of these if you like).
-Round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations for your one-on-one mentorship with me
– Nomination for the Breakthrough Fashion Blogger of the Year Award at the 2015 Bloglovin’ Awards ($500 H&M gift card if you win!)
– Round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations to the 2015 Bloglovin’Awards during New York Fashion Week in September
– Plenty of gifted H&M product (even pieces from the EXCLUSIVE H&M Studio AW’15 collection!)
No purchase necessary. For official contest rules, click here