Shift

thehautepursuitcameoknitminidress-10

I love simple, forever-classics. What is a forever classic? It’s something that remains modern and relevant in spite of trends, time, and the finicky nature of fashion. To me,┬áthese are pieces essential to my wardrobe. I approach my own label THP this way too, which is why there is such an emphasis on utility (bombers) and clean, streamlined knits. This dress from Cameo is a great example of what I mentioned above. It’s a classic shape that I can just toss on and feel put-together. Easy-peasy. That’s all I want!

Wearing Cameo Dress; Chanel Sunglasses, Fendi Dot-Com bag, Etsys wedge sneakers

28 Comments

Comments

1. Olivia says:

This is an amazing design! I am all about chic and classic style, and am so in love with the THPShop! I would be honored to partner with your brand and promote some fall styles! If you are interested, please reach out to me at contact@theindiegirl.com
    xoxo
    The Indie Girl <3
    – – – –

Go blonde this summer and Enter My Giveaway to win an all-natural highlighting hair kit from @InteaCosmetics!

2. Millie says:

You look amazing in this dress, super cute tattoo x

Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

3. Malu says:

You look as amazing as ever in this look! Your hair, dress and shoes all are so amazing and go so well together. Not only that but I love that oversized bag that you are wearing. The black and white contrast of this whole look is great and I always look forward to seeing your style and photos. Amazing!

4. sanssouci says:

Beautiful outfit, love the black and white contrast! Great bag!
    xx

5. Effortless! yes! exactly what I love as well. Your label is such a perfect example of effortless style.

6. Shloka says:

For me, a “forever classic” is something you can throw on without any thought, without a hundred accessories and fixes, just on it’s own, and walk out the door and feel like a rockstar.

Clearly this dress is one such piece, because you look amazing!

x
    Shloka
    thesilksneaker.com

7. Such a cute shift, and I love your hair!

8. Hey Vanessa,

Wonderful post on classic fashion wear. Looking this classic women fashion wear was amazing moment for me. I must appreciate you for introducing about classic fashion with well captured photo. Each one is captured very well and looking wonderful.

This is a modern example for women who loves to wear a classic fashion. The color of this dress is awesome. I became fan of watching this dress. This dress is looks such a piece of party wear too.

Wearing this dress having purse in hand made this fancy in look and design. It’s best dress for women to show yourself with latest fashion wear with awesome color and design. Thanks for featuring it.

Keep sharing and on women’s fashion wear.
    – Ravi.

9. Alina says:

Very nice dress. You are amazing. xoxo